Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Valentine Tea Light - Video Tutorial

Good morning!  Thanks for stopping.  Today is kind of an exciting day for me as I was ask to be a guest tutorial designer over at Split Coast Stampers once again.  I jumped at the chance as I love sharing my craftiness with others and enjoy other creations from craft lovers as well on their site.  
I've chosen a fun Valentine Themed Project for my Tutorial.  Stampin' Up's! New Occasions Catalog has gone live and there are some beautiful Designer Series Papers in it, like this Valentine one I used for my project called "All My Love".  There are also some beautiful Heart Framelits that I used in the making of my project called "Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies".  A written tutorial for the project can be found here at Split Coast Stampers.  Below is the Video Tutorial for the project.  I hope you enjoy it, and can't wait to see what you come up with!
Below are some more pictures of my project.
If you don't want to make the mat it's cute just like this.
and with the tea light on...
and my favorite!
I hope you enjoyed my video tutorial, and can't wait to see what you come up with!
Have a Crafty Day!
Twila



No comments: