Monday, January 7, 2019

Party Time!

I had such a good time this past weekend with some of my downline that were able to join me for our after Christmas Party.  I have made some wonderful friends along my journey as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I'm very blessed to have them in my life.
We started out the afternoon with a shoebox swap.  We had one team member Nancy Horn that sent her swap and a gift exchange all the way from Idaho.
Here are the beautiful cards we made.  I always look forward to our swaps!
I had a new Occasions Catty and SAB Flyer for everyone at the place setting including a little sampler book of the new Designer Papers from the new catalogs.  After we finished stamping and snacking on some treats we played a game of Dirty Santa to determine who got who's gift.  Nancy joined us live from Idaho on messenger.  Sometimes modern technology is fun!  Below are our gifts.
Robin ended up with Nancy's gift.
Lori with Brenda's gift.
Teresa with my gift.
Brenda with Teresa's gift.
Me with Lori's gift.
Nancy ended up with Robin's gift.
Inside view of Robin's gift.  A mini scrapbook.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a terrific crafty day!
Twila




No comments: