Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Barbie Size Quilt and Pillows

Good morning! I'm so excited to finally get to share one of my projects for this round of UStamp Big Shot Brilliance. This round features items that are made with the Big Shot! I chose to make a Barbie quilt and pillows using several of our dies.
Close up of the many pillows.
Dawn said Barbie needed a headband so...
I even made the bed!...
and of course all our projects have a card and envy to match. All instructions for this project and 40+ can be purchased through this round of UStamp. Click on the blinkie at the top left hand corner of my blog and you can find out more. Have a great day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbie is so pleased she wants these bedroom items made in masculine colors for her longtime boyfriend, Ken.

Cindy said...

Oh my, that is so clever! What little girl wouldn't love that? And, yeah, how about a Ken quilt? :D

Mickey Roberts said...

How cool is that??!! What great ideas!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

This is way too cute, Twila--absolutely adorable!

Shelley Z said...

Cool idea! Every little girl would love this!

Yapha said...

Oh my goodness, that is incredible!!! Love it!! I am so jealous of Barbie!

Heidi Baks said...

How adorable!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great ideas and what a beautiful gift for a little girl. TFS!

Stacy Royster said...

Great projects! Check out my blog to see an award I have placed upon you!!

http://stacysstampinspot.blogspot.com

Kendra Richardson said...

SO CUTE! TFS

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Twila, this is awesome! So very fabulous that my jaw is still on the floor!