Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunny Garden Swap

So today we have 2 inches of snow on the ground so I thought I'd share some Sunny Garden with you. This card and paper sack purse is a swap combo I did on UStamp. I just got my hands on some of this DSP about a week ago and it's really growing on me. Love the bright colors, we had this pattern last year in shades of Purple w/Green and it was called Cottage Wall.
So here's what I used to make the card.

Stamp Set: Just Believe

Inks: Early Espresso

Markers: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz

Cardstock: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait,

Sunny Garden DSP

Other: 1/2" Stitched Poppy Parade Ribbon

Scallop Trim Boarder Punch
To make the purse I used...

Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Sunny Garden DSP

Other: 1/2" Stitched Poppy Parade Ribbon

Boho Blossom Punch

Antique Brad

non-SU small paper sack

5 comments:

Yapha said...

I love that purse! It is so cute! Great matching card, too!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Another DSP that had not caught my eye until I saw you put it into action--great combo, Twila!

Shelley Z said...

Fabulous projects! Love the pearls on the card and your purse is wonderful!

Cindy said...

Of course if there is snow on the ground, you HAVE to use some bright DSP! Beautiful set, Twila!!! I loved that they brought the designs from Cottage Wall back in Sunny Garden, and that is my favorite stamp set you used, too!

Mickey Roberts said...

How cute! Love all the details.