Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mini Comp Book Purse

Here's a close up I promised you from about a week ago. I found the tutorial for one of these on Becky Roberts blog. She always has the cutest ideas! Here's my version of one. I just made a one inch square cut it down to a triangle and put it up to the inside corners of my book and traced a line. Then started cutting. Cut a few pages at a time and in no time your done. Add DSP to the outside along with some ribbon (6 1/2" lengths) for handles attach with sticky strip. For the closure I used the Modern Label Punch and then put the largest flower from the Boho Blossoms Punch on top of that, a 1/2" circle on top of that and ending with a Vintage Brad on the top. I used a piece of Velcro to close it. I made one of the large purses also I'll post it later. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: