Monday, March 7, 2011

Warning This Post May Becoming Habit Forming...

I don't know why I waited so long to make one of this fun little Build a Bear tin and Bear. After I began it was like I was possessed. I had to keep at it until she had a full wardrobe!
Here's the inside with Little Bear and all her fun little clothes and accessories.
Here's what I used:
All where Stampin' Up products.
Big Shot, Bear Die, Beary Essentials Die, Oval Scallop Frame, Beary Girl Sizzlet, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
SU Magnetic Strips
Cardstock: So Saffron, Early Espresso, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Melon Mambo DSP from the Brights Collection
Build a Bear DSP (retired) but there is a new version
SU tin from the clearance rack
Tip: (it was hard to run the magnetic strip through with the sizzlet die and it did not cut all the way though on the purse or the bow for the magnet so you might just want to cut out using the cardstock then attach to magnet and then cut by hand since you'll have to go back and do that anyway.)
Hope you don't get addicted to making these or maybe I hope you do! :) Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tana said...

These would be great for long car rides! You could do the same idea with paper dolls. TFS!
Tana

Margaret de Witt said...

This is great. To be a kid again... sigh.

Julie Davison said...

This is so cute!! And you inspired me. Yesterday, I got out my dies and starting making one of these. I've had the dies for over a year and never used them until yesterday!