Wednesday, March 16, 2011


It's that time again! Are you ready for another round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends? Have you got your subscription yet? This round starts tomorrow and I get to be a guest designer once again! So excited!!! I've got a really cute project for you and I can't wait to share it. Cost of UStamp is $24.99 for 20 days of jam packed projects, over 40 in all each using the Big Shot. All projects come with PDF's for you to download or safe to you computer of a disk. Exciting news this round is that Linda Hansen, Jaron Winder, Jackie Topa, and a guest appreance from the lady who invented the Big Shot Pop Up Tree die!!! Can't wait for tomorrow to get here. Hope you'll join us. You can join by clicking on the UStamp button to the left of this post. See you there!

1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

Whoa, love that paper purse! I was contemplating such a thing for my daughter's bday party.