Sunday, March 6, 2011

Easter Blossoms in Baja Breeze

Is anyone ready for Spring besides me? Well just maybe this will get you thinking that way. ma This is a card we made at my last two workshops. I just love this set and it's so fun to use, don't you think. I got my inspiration from a card on Stampin' Connection that Karen Leveille had made. Stampin' Connection is a wonderful online place where demos can share ideas, and there are lots of them. If you'd like more info on becoming a demo e-mail me at tjdstampsalot@yahoo.com or better yet go to my demo site and check it out. Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh so sweet! What a wonderful spring card! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty!!! This is my fav image and fav paper from the mini! Thanks for playing with us!

Nance Leedy said...

I love how the cherry blossoms on your main panel coordinate with the DSP! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

jaydee said...

Twila love your spring buckets! Now, on to your card. Gorgeous color combo and I love the way you used the DSP in the background. Gorgeous card
So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

I'm ready for Spring. Adorable card & colors!

Thank you for playing with us!

xo, Marian (Studio M)
The Paper Players March 2011 Guest Designer